Skip to main content
Contact us

Lets work
with each other.

Tell us about your needs

High Court Writ of Possession – Trespassers

County Court possession orders can be enforced by enforcement agents by transferring to a High Court Writ.

Writ of Possession – Residential

County Court Possession orders between Landlord and Tenant can be enforced using certificated enforcement agents with the authority of an Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer

High Court Writ of Control

County court judgments (CCJs) can be enforced through certificated enforcement agents under the authority of an Authorised High Court Enforcement Officer.

Commercial Rent Arrears Recovery – CRAR

Commercial rent arrears recovery (CRAR) is a specified process for the recovery of pure rent. This is instructed in writing by the landlord without the intervention of the courts.

Forfeiture of Lease

Forfeiture is used to terminate a commercial lease where there has been a breach of a clause(s) within the lease.


A landlord or landowner has the right to recover their land or property. This is a common law right and must be used with caution.