£22,000 – £25,000 per annum
Flexible working pattern
The Enforcement team is responsible for taking enforcement action on behalf of the organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to work within a fast-paced environment undertaking a variety of tasks. We are seeking a hardworking and proactive Administrator (Civil Litigation, Enforcement and or Property Possession experience) with strong administrative skills to provide a wide range of effective administrative support to the team.
As an Enforcement Administrator, you will be processing contract documentation, responding to customer phone calls/e-mails, making outbound customer calls and fulfilling all external and internal requests.
In this role, you will be using your knowledge of collections and litigation while providing a high level of administrative support to the Enforcement Team. Ensuring that the daily activities are processed and administered correctly and in line with agreed SLAs.
Your responsibilities will include:
- To support the enforcement and advisory staff achieve their objectives and deliver and promote excellent services to the businesses
- Preparing correspondence and appointments.
- Administrative support for accounts in possession/LPA hands including preparing redemption statements and documents required by the solicitors and LPAs.
- Reconciling hard copy customer documentation packs received with those on the system
- Maintaining manual and electronic records, updating databases and handling enquiries from internal and external bodies by telephone, letters and email.
- Processing inbound documentation and inputting data onto the system
- Maintaining compliance with all applicable regulations
- Creating and amending claims on system
- Owning and driving resolution of Solicitor and end Client issues
- Keeping clients’ records up to date
- Data retrieval and input into various office-based systems
- Manual completion of hard copy documents to be posted
- Preparation of request forms and letters to the High Court
- To advise clients, process applications, facilities, records and administrative systems to facilitate service delivery and review.
- To cooperate with others to embrace and successfully deliver a flexible, joined up, approach to service delivery across the Enforcement team
- Perform a wide variety of specialised and responsible secretarial and administrative support duties for the Enforcement team
- Ensure works following recommendations made in service reports or certification are generated.
- Updating recording systems accordingly in line with standards, policies and timescales
- Drafting Notices and preparing written evidence.
- To provide support and provide enforcement knowledge to the team.
We are looking for talented individuals who have the experience/knowledge and qualifications set out below:
- Previous experience working in enforcement, civil litigation and/or property possession:
- Ability to problem solve using own initiative. Ability to work in a pressurised environment and meet tight deadlines
- Solid knowledge of enforcement processes
- Strong skills in Microsoft Office and Ethos Enforcement Software
- Be well organised with an ability to time plan efficiently
- Attention to detail – able to spot errors and rectify mistakes quickly
- Being comfortable in using a variety of technologies and software systems
- A positive and results orientated approach in a team environment
- Though training will be given on all systems, you will have excellent IT skills and operate with precision and accuracy at all times. You will build rapport with colleagues well and work autonomously, asking for help when needed.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills – able to interact effectively at all levels
- Education to a minimum GCSE Maths and English (or equivalent) standard is desirable as is knowledge of the legal profession. Demonstrable experience of supporting similar regulatory or legal processes would be an advantage.
- Your availability to work either immediately, or at short notice. Minimum of 12 months recent office administration experience in a similar role, or context.
- Working pattern can be flexible for the right candidate, between 3 to 5 full days (20 to 40 hours p/w)
If you interested please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org